When you need repairs or home improvement projects completed, call Case Handyman Services and Remodeling, your local handyman service. We are a jack-of-all-trades service when it comes to the upkeep of your home. Whether you need something as minor as a roof repair or as ambitious as enclosing your porch, we have the experience and skill to get the job done right.
We make home repair easy, inside or out. Simply put all your home improvement jobs together on a list and we’ll handle it from there! Best of all, the labor includes our industry-leading 2-year warranty. From Petersburg to Richmond, VA, if you need a hard-working handyman, hire Case Chester. Look at the map on our Contact Us page to see if your home falls within our service area. Then complete the form, send us an email, or call (804) 748-8500 for a quote and to schedule your service.
Replacement Windows and Doors
- Upgrading your home’s windows and doors can save money on energy costs, increase resale value, and boost curb appeal. Replacement windows are much easier to clean because of tilt and tip features. Both fiberglass and steel entry doors offer more security and last longer than wood.
Siding and Roof Repair
- The siding and roofing on your house protect what lies underneath. Keep your siding and roof in excellent shape to prevent more costly problems like wood rot. We will make a close visual/physical inspection of your home’s exterior and recommend needed repairs. Once water gets behind that protective layer, wood and drywall are at risk. Read more about siding maintenance.
Wood Rot Fixes
- Wood rot is caused by a fungus that thrives on moist wood. It’s not always easy to see as it may be hiding under a broken piece of siding, a bad shingle, or a piece of trim. Anyplace water can creep through is at risk. Case Chester can find and replace rotten wood, plus repair the source of the leak.
Caulking Windows and Doors
- Air transfer around windows and doors makes your home’s heating and cooling system work even harder. Seal those leaks with fresh caulk and save yourself some money on your monthly energy bills.
Gutters and Gutter Guards
- Keep gutters working efficiently so they carry water away from your home. Leaking or clogged gutters lead to rotting wood and water damage. Case Chester can replace your gutters and install gutter guards so that you never need to climb up on a ladder to clean out gutters again.
- Get professional help to handle seasonal maintenance like deck repair or maintenance, power washing your house, replacing broken shutters, or repairing cracks in your foundation.
Other Exterior Projects:
- New garage or shed, new porch, fence fixes, garage door opener installation, garage door repairs, pressure washing, shed repair. Don’t see a project you want handled? Call us (804) 748-8500.
Painting and Drywall
- We paint walls, ceilings, and trim with precision and care. If you need fresh ideas for a new interior color palette, read our recent blog post.
Tiling and Caulking
- A new tiled back splash or shower impacts the entire room. Cracked grout and mildewed caulk in a bathroom or kitchen impacts the room too. Hire a handyman to make sure the impression your home gives is a good one!
- It may be time to evaluate your home’s insulation and make sure it is up to current standards. We can help you increase the R-value in attics and crawl spaces plus find any additional areas that need bolstering.
Flooring and Carpeting
- Hire a local handyman service like Case Chester to update your home’s flooring or carpeting. We install heated bathroom floors, wood, tile, and engineered wood.
Lighting, Ceiling Fans, and Fixtures
- New fixtures are a great way to update a room’s design. A Case Chester handyman can safely install or replace lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, and plumbing fixtures.
Safety Bars and Rails
- Give your bathroom universal appeal. Safety bars and rails make a great addition to any bathroom to improve its accessibility and usability. If you are not ready for safety bars, you can block behind the tile for future installation the next time you remodel the bathroom.
Other Interior Projects:
- TV mounting, wallpaper removal, weather stripping, adding trim and molding, soundproofing, installing shelves, senior living modifications (ADA), mantle installation, dryer vent cleaning, dryer vent installation, countertop installation, appliance installation, custom cabinetry, and more!
Do you have a long list of projects that you keep putting off for that elusive free weekend? Don’t wait another day! Make Case Chester your local handyman. We will tackle your to-do list line by line. Contact us today and stop fretting about getting to those household repairs yourself. Or call (804) 748-8500.